We’re talking Tony Dungy’s controversial remarks on Michael Sam, The Simpsons’ major news, and a recap of all the stuff women have tried to hide up their hoo-hah in this week’s show!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is playing the PS4 beta video game, Destiny; Rich played softball
- Sports Sampler — Legendary Head Coach Tony Dungy says he wouldn’t have drafted openly gay player Michael Sam; Rory McIlroy wins the 2014 British Open, is now just one Masters win away from a Grand Slam; NBA considers changing the Draft Lottery
- Entertainment Entree — The Simpsons make major news with a FXX continuous marathon of all their episodes, and a new app to stream shows on-demand; Star Wars Episode VII plot details supposedly leaks, could they be true?; Marvel announces plans for Phase Three of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man attempts to kill spider with amateur flamethrower and burns down house; Woman gets caught stealing because she posted a selfie of her wearing a stolen dress on Facebook; Man pays for prostitute with a company check; A wonderful recap of all the items that women have attempted to hide up their “Hoo-Hahs” since we started The Crispy Noodle!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!