This is an episode you’re not going to want to miss out on! It’s our first-ever Best Of Show! Rich and Mike have compiled the funniest bits they’ve ever done on the podcast, as well as replaying our interviews with some of the most interesting people we’ve ever had as special guests on the show. Stream or download the show, and enjoy the very best of The Crispy Noodle Podcast!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction: Our first-ever clip show!
- Best Random Bits: John Bruno inadvertently becomes our first “caller” into the show; Mike can’t understand Sylvester Stallone; Rich is Satan’s Number Proclaimer; Rich and Mike act like 1950s radio announcers during a sound check
- Super Side Dishes: Worst Celebrity Car Commercials; Rich’s Dirtiest Old-Timey Songs; Rich and Mike try to pronounce the longest words in different foreign languages; The Voicemail From Rapture?
- Never Before Heard Segment: Weirdest Late-Night Infomercial Products
- Awesome Special Guests: Comedian Rick Mirarchi and the Bullet Hole Period story; Commentator Dylan Brown and Judy’s Last Strike; Tennessee Gubernatorial candidate (and “Raccoon Man”) Mark “Coonrippy” Brown on why he’s the voice of the people; Musician Mike Roi of Roi & The Secret People gives The Crispy Noodle its first-ever musical performance with “Sweet Maria”
- Wrap-Up & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!