We’re talking Made In America, the start of the 2014 NFL Season, and a new fad with video gamers called Swatting in this week’s interesting episode! Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich was at Philly’s Made In America Festival; Mike’s family had the Sausage-Making Pre-Season
- Sports Sampler — The 2014 NFL Season Begins; Predictions and expectations for the Eagles; Fantastic Four Picks Week 1
- Entertainment Entree — Rich and Mike’s Fall TV Season Preview; Mike’s list of the most expensive movie props ever sold
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Video gamer surprised as actual SWAT team invades his live-stream of Counter-Strike; A special “Fire” segment; Japan adds a unique item to their standard “Emergency Kit” for its citizens; Three women steal men’s Rolex watches by hiding them up the you-know-where
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!