Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich’s message of peace, love, and sports from The Crispy Noodle Podcast; Mike reviews FOX’s “Utopia”
- Sports Sampler — The Ray Rice Fiasco; NCAA lifts Penn State’s Bowl Ban; Eagles defeat Jaguars 34-17 in Week 1; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 2
- Entertainment Entree — Rich didn’t know Mark Wahlberg has a show called “Wahlbergers”; Stan Lee rants on how 3-D Movies aren’t that “new” to audiences; Spinoff show of “The Walking Dead” officially green-lit by AMC; Bill Murray suggest actresses for an all-female “Ghostbusters” movie
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Thief steals money then when in police custody, all the stolen cash falls out of his pants; Naked Australian man tries to carjack multiple cars, ends up being hog-tied by citizens; Florida man says his “civil rights were violated” when officer arrested him after man was caught pooping in public; Drunk Chinese man breaks into little girl’s house, claims he’s “Superman” to her
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!