Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike was re-watching The Godfather for a paper; Rich went to The Black Keys concert
- Sports Sampler — Atlanta crushes the Tampa Bay SUCK-aneers 56-14, should the NFL act on poor performance from its players?; Eagles come back (again) and defeat the Redskins 37-34 to go 3-0; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 4
- Entertainment Entree — Darrell Hammond officially replaces the late and legendary Don Pardo as Saturday Night Live announcer; Hulu will produce a mini-series based on Stephen King’s “11/22/63” for their channel, is this Hulu’s last shot to compete with Netflix and Amazon?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — The coolest traffic jam ever to hit I-76 in Philadelphia; Man gets suspended off of Facebook because of his middle name “Nahooikaikakeolamauloaokalani”; Hearst collectors are going to Hell (Michigan) to try to break the record for most Hearst cars in a parade; A three-some relationship goes horribly wrong when meatballs got involved
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!