Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike went to a wedding out on the beach; Rich got fancy and used Valet Parking
- Sports Sampler — Phillies season ends with them in last place in the division; Kansas City Royals break 29-year playoff drought; Derek Jeter retires; Eagles lose close game to the 49ers; Which NFL teams need to push the panic button after Week 4; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks
- Entertainment Entree — Could we see Sting VS The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 31?; What’s new in Movies/TV/Video Games for this week?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Stupid man trades very expensive diamond for just 2 bags of weed; Mailman got too lazy to deliver mail, stockpiled it inside his home and car instead; Crazy man goes on rampage at a church, is stopped twice by the same “Phantom” church lady; Denmark restaurant will become the first ever late-night diner and sex shop
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!