Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Programming Update to The Crispy Noodle Podcast
- Sports Sampler — 2014 World Series begins; Why is the NFC South so bad?; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 8
- Entertainment Entree — What’s new in Entertainment; HBO and CBS announce standalone streaming services; Does the next J.K. Rowling movie adaptation really need to be a trilogy of films?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Belarus President randomly proclaims they have the best sausage in the world; Man arrested for “extreme mopping”; Making whoopie in the sea can be dangerous; Delaware man wakes up from colonoscopy with pink panties on; Wanted man breaks into house, hides in a closet with a salad
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!