We’re breaking out our spooky music and creepy voices for this week’s Halloween episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! We’re reviewing our favorite Halloween movies, pronouncing weird fears, playing an embarrassing game for Mike and his mom, and of course, informing you of this week’s batch of odd news! Here’s what happened on this special Halloween edition of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Special Halloween introduction!
- Sports Sampler — Eagles lose to the Cardinals, 24-20; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 9
- Entertainment Entree — Rich and Mike’s favorite Halloween movies; Mike presents a list of weird fears and Rich tries to pronounce them
- Rich’s Special Game: Trick or Treat — Mike VS Mike’s Mom, with the loser of each round facing embarrassing questions!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Drunk man enters wrong apartment and bed with stranger, refuses to leave; Horse falls into a suburban swimming pool; Apparently, it’s illegal to kill a bear in Florida, even if it breaks into your house; CareerBuilder.com presents the list of The Top 10 Weirdest Excuses to use a Sick Day at work
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!