He’s back! South Philadelphia’s own Rick Mirarchi returns to The Crispy Noodle Podcast this week and takes over the show with hilarious bits, funny quips, and crazy reactions. This is an episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast that you do not want to miss out on!
Please note: This episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast has been left unedited to preserve our sanity and insanity from the show, and may not be safe for work. Listen to this episode at your own risk of actually laughing your ass off!
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rick Mirarchi returns to The Crispy Noodle Podcast; We still can’t get over last week’s sick day excuse of a man “accidentally getting on a plane”
- Sports Sampler — Eagles pull out the win over the Texans, 31-21; With Nick Foles injured and Mark Sanchez the new QB, is it time to press the panic button on the Eagles?; Our Week 10 Fantastic Four Picks
- Rick Mirarchi comments on how weird the “How Much Would You…” game can change
- Entertainment Entree — What’s New in Entertainment; Rick Mirarchi doesn’t believe Matthew McConaughey can be an astronaut; Whose job is it in the video game industry to create the hookers in Grand Theft Auto?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man robs 4 Subway restaurants because he was angry the “Jared Diet” didn’t work for him; Man tries to shoplift a chainsaw by putting it underneath his shirt; Man sticks an eel in his place where the sun don’t shine; German mother comes up with the weirdest way to rob a pharmacy
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion (and go see Rick Mirarchi this Saturday night at the Paulsboro Sportsman’s Association’s Comedy Night!)
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!