Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike met Eagles’ Tight End Zach Ertz; Rich’s new TV has a direct internet hookup, Netflix-es faster than light!
- Sports Sampler — The Sixers already are horrible; The Eagles crush the Carolina Panthers, 45-21; What are the realistic expectations for the Eagles for the rest of the season?; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 11
- Entertainment Entree — Bill Maher rants on today’s ass-worshiping culture; What’s New in Entertainment; Marvel’s master plan for Phase III of the Marvel Cinematic Universe; Star Wars: Episode VII officially has a title: “The Force Awakens”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man calls 911 in need of a date that night; 18-year-old fails miserably in trying to steal a wagon full of Girl Scout Cookies; Man has a shovel impaled in him and stuck in the worst possible place; Italian priest gets caught at a “cocaine party”; Wild college boy goes on crazy Molly-induced rampage
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!