Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich and Mike ate weird fruit before starting the show; Our official review for Christopher Nolan’s “Interstellar”; A Special Announcement for our Thanksgiving Episode!
- Sports Sampler — LeGarrette Blount cut by the Steelers for leaving game early; Adrian Peterson officially suspended without pay for remainder of this season for child abuse; Eagles get blown out by the Packers 53-20; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 12
- Entertainment Entree — “Do You Want to Build a Meth Lab?” parody mixes Frozen and Breaking Bad; Johnny Depp is drunk and/or high doing the presentation for a lifetime achievement award to some one; What’s New in Entertainment; Why “Freemium” games suck
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — An “Underwear Bandit” is on the loose in Alaska; Man goes to jail for 5 years for stealing two burritos at a gas station; Bath salts cause 18-year-old guy to burn his house and break into two homes naked; Polish elderly woman wakes up in a morgue after being declared dead
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!