As a holiday treat, we’ve brought back comedian Rick Mirarchi on to the show for a crazy recording, filled with jokes, Rich mixing celebrities up, and a fun holiday game to play! And a reminder, go see Rick Mirarchi and Jake Mattera open for Preston & Steve’s Comedy Night for the Campout For Hunger on Monday night, December 1st.
So enjoy this week’s podcast and go enjoy some delicious turkey!
Please note: This episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast has been left unedited to preserve our sanity and insanity from the show, and may not be safe for work. Listen to this episode at your own risk of actually laughing your ass off!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction (Start) — Rick Mirarchi is here! (Jake Mattera is stuck in Delaware, so will Jeff Mattera show up?)
- Sports Sampler (12:24) — Eagles trounce the Titans 43-24; What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Eagles, and will they make the playoffs?; Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 13
- Entertainment Entree (49:10) — Reminiscing about the Rocky Movies; Why the hell is Taylor Swift so upset over Spotify’s streaming service?
- Rich’s Special Holiday Game (1:15:15) — Stuffing & Mashed Potatoes
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News (1:40:35) — Apparently you can mail drugs, or the postman can deliver drugs to clients personally; Man actually named “Phuc Kieu” gets arrested for sexual assault
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion (2:22:55) — Go see Rick Mirarchi & Jake Mattera at Preston & Steve’s Campout For Hunger’s Comedy Night on December 1st!
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!