Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike had “Second Thanksgiving” with his family; Rich was at Preston & Steve’s Campout For Hunger
- Sports Sampler — Chiefs’ Safety Eric Berry diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma; Eagles lose to the Seahawks, 27-17; Is the Eagles’ offense in trouble?; Rich notices a strange trend in the Eagles’ schedule; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 15
- Entertainment Entree — Mariah Carey’s awful isolated vocals of her Holiday performance; This Week in Entertainment; New James Bond 007 movie to be named “Spectre”; Why are new video games being released with major gaming glitches, bugs, and problems nowadays?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News Special Bulletin — The Weirdest Girl & Boy Names actually given to babies in 2014
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Woman ordered by UK Police to reduce her noise while having sex will fight the order; Man tries to steal sausage, then falls asleep in an office; Man says he’s “not guilty” despite his vacationing neighbor’s furniture being at his house
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!