Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — It’s our last “regular” episode of 2014! (Next two podcasts: Christmas show, then New Years’ Best of 2014 Odd News show)
- Sports Sampler — The Eagles lose big divisional game to the Cowboys, 38-27; Why was New Jersey Governor Chris Christie sitting with Cowboys’ Owner Jerry Jones?; Will the Eagles even make the playoffs?; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 16
- Entertainment Entree — Bill Burr hates the Florida State Seminoles’ War Chant; Mike presents the newest things to see in This Week in Entertainment; Everything you need to know about the Sony Hacking Debacle
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Mom calls into C-SPAN to get her bickering sons to stop fighting over politics; Drug dealers try to sneak meth into New Zealand via moist towelettes; Naked man claims he’s Jesus Christ while he tries to burn down a church
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Special Report — Men are idiots, according to Darwin Awards study; The 3 Worst Darwin Award stories for 2014, including a Polish Poop Party and the Thing Ring
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!