Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Special Outtake — Mike tries to come up with new 2015 stinger for the show
- Introduction — Mike tries to explain Italian Bingo; Rich tries to impersonate Roger Moore
- Sports Sampler — ESPN SportsCenter’s Stuart Scott passes away at the age of 49; What’s the drama between Head Coach Chip Kelly and Eagles’ General Manager Howie Roseman?; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for the Divisional Round
- Entertainment Entree — WWE’s Brock Lesnar screams like Mike’s favorite goat; This Week in Entertainment; PlayStation attempts to stream video games with a monthly subscription through Netflix-like app “PlayStation Now”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Couple believe they’re trapped in a closet for 48 hours; Naked woman believes she could slide down a one-foot by one-foot chimney to see her kids; Vicar has to go to the hospital with a potato stuck up in the place where the sun don’t shine
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!