Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — We are a “professional” podcast; Rich and Mike perform dramatic rap lyrics; Rich was in Atlantic City, is he still drinking?
- Sports Sampler — Review of the NFC and AFC Championship Games; Is DeflateGate a real scandal in the NFL?
- Entertainment Entree — Sylvester Stallone is in Philadelphia to film “Creed” movie; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Amazon wants to make original movies; iTunes has officially canceled the “Single of the Week” feature on their store; Rich presents the Las Vegas Odds on the Oscar Nominations
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — QVC hosts don’t know what exactly the moon is; The Jesus Bandit is on the loose; Teen has been impersonating as a doctor for a month in a Florida hospital; Chinese wife catches husband cheating on her, and does the worst thing possible TWICE.
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!