Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — “The Blizzard of 2015” is a dud in Philadelphia
- Sports Sampler — The Patriots’ Deflate-Gate is still the talk of the NFL; Deflate-Gate talked about on Letterman and Saturday Night Live; Rich’s annual guide to this year’s Super Bowl Proposition Bets; Rich and Mike’s Super Bowl 49 Pick
- Entertainment Entree — Gary Busey is the soul of craziness; Mike presents “This Week in Entertainment”; The new all-female Ghostbusters movie’s cast announced; Rich’s report on another disappointing Royal Rumble; Blink 182 kicks out lead guitarist Tom DeLonge, will be replaced by Matt Skiba
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Florida’s “BBQ Bandit” stole over $5,000 worth of food from a restaurant; Florida woman has a unique answer as to why she’s driving a stolen vehicle; A hospital patient known as “The Gentleman” is surprisingly calm and polite despite a severe injury
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!