Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Big news for the Ambler, PA area!
- Sports Sampler — Tom Brady thinks his balls are perfect; The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Super Bowl XLIX; What the hell is going on with the Cleveland Browns?
- Entertainment Entree — Mike presents This Week in Entertainment (We really want to see The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul!); Should Chyna be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame?; Why did a 4th grader who loved Lord of the Rings get suspended from school?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Truck carrying frozen chicken crashes with truck carrying bees; Ohio’s “Piss Peddler” gets caught in Pittsburgh; Naked drunk-driving lady just won’t put on pants; Florida wants its citizens to become “Python Patrols” against dangerous snakes; Florida presents the most pathetic robbery ever recorded
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!