It’s time for a new episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! We’re talking about the big McCoy/Alonso trade by the Eagles, YouTube celebrating their 10th anniversary online, and what Portland thieves are stealing from the local neighborhood these days.
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — The weather is on notice: Either be really nice or really crappy!
- Sports Sampler — The Eagles make early off-season moves; The LeSean McCoy / Kiko Alonso trade: Pros, Cons, and was this the right move by Chip Kelly?; Where do the Eagles go from here?
- Entertainment Entree — RedLetterMedia improvs one of the best prank calls ever; Mike’s This Week In Entertainment; Why are next-generation games, such as The Order: 1886, feel like they’re not “enough” for gamers?; YouTube celebrates 10th-year anniversary, we play our favorite YouTube clips; Leonard Nimoy, famous for being Spock on original Star Trek series, passes away at age 83
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Another idiot thief comments on his own warrant post on police’s Facebook page and turns himself in; Portland bike thief also found to have stolen a beloved goat; Florida man can’t get liquor, so he lights his own house on fire
- Rich’s Soundboard Fires Random Clips
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!