In this episode, Rich and Mike encounter the “Sausage Rap” song, Jackie Chan’s new Chinese word, and the hidden rivarly between Wyoming and Colorado. It’s all here in our weekly recap of interesting Sports, Entertainment, and Odd News!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike runs to the printer and back just in time to make to the beginning of the show!
- Sports Sampler — All of the Eagles’ moves, mistakes, and more during the off-season; the Nick Foles / Sam Bradford trade; is Chip Kelly still going to go after Marcus Mariota in the draft?
- Entertainment Entree — We put our own spin on the viral “Sausage Rap” song; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Is Virtual Reality (VR) the next big thing for video gaming or just a fad?; Why is Sony trying to make Ghostbusters its own cinematic universe?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Jackie Chan inadvertently made up his own word in Chinese, Chinese people want to know what it means; Another teacher in Iowa went to teach class drunk; Wyoming VS Colorado; Someone in Florida has a truck full of stolen Mozzarella Cheese, could it be Mickey Mouse?; Woman too busy texting gets hit by train and somehow survives
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!