Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich was at a wedding; One last bout of snow in Philly
- Sports Sampler — March Madness Update: Villanova doesn’t even survive the opening weekend of March Madness, other upsets, and our beloved Wofford Waffles are out of the tournament; Brock Lesnar signs new contract with WWE and officially retires from UFC; NFL will now allow “medical timeouts” to stop the game if a player is hurt or disoriented on the field; Eagles legend “Concrete” Chuck Bednarik passes away at the age of 89
- Entertainment Entree — How awesome is Cookie Monster as your life coach; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Will quality and production of TV adaptations suffer if the TV show outpaces the author’s original stories (i.e. Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, etc.) in books or comics?; Rich is disappointed with Grand Theft Auto Online’s “Heist” Update
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News Special Report — There’s a lot of meth to be found at your local Wal-Marts
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Woman smears dog poop on neighbor when neighbor refuses to clean up after the dog; Man releases pet rat to avoid paying for Valentine’s Day dinner at restaurant; “Monsignor Meth” is doing a lot of “un-priestly activities” according to police
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!