Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Mike and his mom sing Edith Piaf
- Introduction — Rich binge-watched Netflix’s new “Bloodline” drama
- Sports Sampler — The Final Four is set between undefeated Kentucky, Wisconsin, Duke, and underdog Michigan State; Rich recaps Wrestlemania 31; Eagles sign veteran, injury-prone wide receiver Miles Austin; What positions should the Eagles draft in 4 weeks?
- Entertainment Entree — The Iron Sheik has a “happy” update from Canada; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Disney is remaking a lot of their animated classics into live-action form, will this help or hurt the Disney legacy?; Our reaction to The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale
- A New War: Dads & Their Commentary on Barbecues — Mr. Costanzo’s Sausage Rant VS “Important Information From My Armenian Dad”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Goats were on the loose in South Seattle; New Jersey Gas Attendant who uses “Pee-Pee Man” toy fired from Wawa; 32-year-old cougar was on the prowl at a Bar Mitzvah; Woman stabs her boyfriend with a pen when she finds out he ate all of her salsa
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!