Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Internet troubles at the beginning of the show
- Introduction — Drunk Rich = Ric Flair; Mike’s new book recommendation; Rich also went to D.C. for a day
- Sports Sampler — Accomplished golfer Tom Watson announces his last run at the majors; Eagles sign Tim Tebow, what use will he be?; Eagles’ schedule announced for 2015
- Entertainment Entree — John Oliver makes his own CNN “Doomsday Video” with Martin Sheen; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; How the details of a major leak could influence the next Mass Effect 4 game
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Random Mom-of-4 really, really, really likes eating steak; “The Diaper Don” switches price tags to buy hundreds of dollars worth of diapers for 99 cents; Tractor-trailer crashes, lets loose millions of angry bees; We’re revisiting the Danger Zone again!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!