Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Mr. Goodly, the rejected character from “The Office”
- Introduction — It was Mr. Costanzo’s birthday; Rich is tired of Taylor Swift; Rich’s review of Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Sports Sampler — Top draft prospect La’El Collins goes undrafted after being involved in murder investigation, will any team take a gamble on him?; Rich and Mike’s Philadelphia Eagles recap of the NFL Draft
- Entertainment Entree — Mike is seeing Nicki Minaj on the downlow; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Rocksteady reveals what’s in the $40 Batman: Arkham Knight DLC; Hulu buys the rights to Seinfeld and future AMC shows, can they fight Netflix?; Robert Downey, Jr. complains about working on Independent Movies, is it really that bad?
- What’s Pissing Me Off — Rich is angry at the Poop-Beard Study
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Another shipment of bananas found to have containers of cocaine from a smuggling syndicate; Florida siblings make bizarre pirate-like discovery when cleaning out the family attic; Man on meth decides to “surf” on random cars in traffic
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Special Report — Florida’s Fecal Felons
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!