Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike and his Mom saw Avengers: Age of Ultron for Mother’s Day; Rich saw “Montage of Heck” documentary about Kurt Cobain
- Sports Sampler — Ricky Fowler wins The Players’ Championship a few days after being voted by his fellow PGA Golfers as the “Most Overrated” golfer on the PGA Tour; Tom Brady gets 4-game suspension for DeflateGate; WWE’s Daniel Bryan relinquishes the Intercontinental Championship due to injury, is his wrestling career over?
- Entertainment Entree — Ricky Gervais will continue with David Brent’s rock-band mockumentary film; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; American Idol is finally being pulled off the air after 14 seasons
- Mike’s Side Dish — Crazy Fan Theories About Film Universes (That Could Work?)
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man actually has loaded gun up his ass; Group of burglars leave trail of broken cash register parts and macaroni salad from restaurant to their house; Florida parents actually offered their kids drugs as a reward for doing household chores; Child annoys his kidnapper so much by singing Gospel music that he just lets the kid go
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!