Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Are the Phillies actually winning?; Was the 2015 MMRBQ a big “screw you” to Scott Weiland with Stone Temple Pilots and Slash being the headliners?
- Sports Sampler — The Flyers hire their own Chip Kelly in the form of Dave Hakstol; The Miami Marlins make the weirdest decision on hiring their next Manager; Odell Beckham Jr. says NFL players deserve more money, how should football players be compensated?
- Entertainment Entree — L.A. Beast yells a primal scream when he puts his hand in Hot Ice; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Rich is sad that Mad Men has ended; What the hell is Kanye West saying that caused ABC to bleep out most of his performance at the Billboard Music Awards?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man sneezes out a toy from over 40 years ago; Angry husband decides to drive through his own living room to get back at wife; Landscaper gets a 3-inch nail stuck in his eye after it bounces off of his weed-whacker; Florida man tries to cash in an unbelievable billion-dollar check
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!