Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich is doing the 24-Hour Game Show Marathon this weekend!
- Sports Sampler — FIFA Scandal is just bonkers right now; Was it actually a good thing for the Eagles to miss the playoffs last season?; The NBA Finals and NHL Stanley Cup Finals start this weekend, who are you rooting for?
- Entertainment Entree — The Angry Video Game Nerd gives us outtakes from recording his infamous “Football” rants; Games complain about video game trailers that don’t accurately depict the game itself, what should happen to change this? Will Netflix place ads on their shows?
- ALL-FLORIDA “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — “Lord of the Bingo Halls” gets upset when old lady takes his lucky bingo seat; Young man tries to steal assault rifles by stuffing them down his pants; Mother gets DUI but claims she was drunk due to “whiskey burgers” from Burger King; Man drove around Florida with an Israeli missile and nobody stops him
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!