Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Mike can do accents, and cousin Roman from GTA IV still annoys us
- Introduction — Rich still can’t stand Lord of the Rings; Rich recaps his experience from flying to North Carolina for the 24-Hour Game Show Marathon
- Sports Sampler — American Pharaoh becomes the first Triple Crown winner in 37 years; “Football Scientist” concludes Eagles are the favorite to win the NFC East; Cleveland Indians’ Brandon Moss has his 100th home run baseball held hostage by his team, Apple agrees to pay it
- Entertainment Entree — Little boy named Walker loves his new cast; Apple announces new iTunes Radio to be released at the end of June, is it too late for Apple to compete with Spotify and Pandora?
- What’s Pissing Me Off — Rich is angry that a man dressed in a Star Wars Stormtrooper costume visits school, but then gets arrested because principal thought he was “carrying a gun”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Drunk teen breaks into house just eat some potato chips; Completely sane Florida man not under the influence of drugs or alcohol says that he needed to dance on a cop’s SUV in order to save the world from female vampires; Grandpa finishes his “Bucket List” by driving his car through a garage; YOU CAN WIN BACON in New Hampshire and Indiana
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!