Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike’s “Boobies Report”; Rich was back on the golf course
- Sports Sampler — Golf’s U.S. Open is this weekend, who are the favorites?; Woman gets hit in the face at baseball game with broken bat, should MLB change to aluminum bats?; Eagles release Pro-Bowler Evan Mathis, is Chip Kelly going to regret it?
- Entertainment Entree — We pay tribute to wrestling legend “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes, who passed away at 69; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Did Microsoft crush Sony at this year’s E3 convention?; Mass Effect 4 details released!
- What’s Pissing Me Off — Mike is angry over cable stations editing out non-original content
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man shoots himself in the foot because “he was curious” to do it; Florida people don’t mind being arrested for assault when they throw food at people; Thailand has a dude who thought it would be cool to put red fire ants down his underpants; Woman in Spain claims she legally owns the Sun
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!