Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — A New Tagline for The Crispy Noodle Podcast!
- Introduction — Mike reviews “Gone Girl”; Rich went to the shore; Mike’s family brings sausages to the beach; We will be at Too Many Games this weekend!
- Sports Sampler — Golden State Warriors defeat LeBron James; Why is Cleveland so bad?; Pete Rose lies about gambling when he was a player; Max Scherzer loses perfect game bid on 27th batter and settles for no-hitter, is it the worst no-hitter in MLB history?
- Entertainment Entree — Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; The effects of the digital revolution on the future of video games; Taylor Swift takes on Apple Music
- Rich’s Side Dish About Golf! — 2015 U.S. Open Recap; the “things we shouldn’t know” about Tiger Woods from his sex scandal; Actual list of Richmand Golf Club’s “Temporary Wartime Rules” from World War II found
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Random naked man screams and pours milk on himself at local Wal-Mart for no reason; Florida man would rather blow up his house instead of giving it to bank in foreclosure attempt; Man robs a bank, but stops his getaway to eat some biscuits
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!