Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Mike’s Dad (Frank) prepares for the podcast with accents!
- Tradition! — Frank Costanzo tells us what he’s looking forward to this weekend for the Fourth of July
- Introduction — Rich and Mike saw one of our favorite guests, Rick Mirarchi, do his stand-up comedy; Rich saw Rush and Dave Matthews Band too
- Sports Sampler — Interesting Facts About Wimbledon (because we don’t really know tennis); Is the Eagles’ defense underrated and the Eagles’ offense overrated?
- Entertainment Entree — Remembering George Carlin; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Rich and Mike were at TooManyGames 2015, covering all kinds of games; Will backwards compatibility push Xbox One to catch up to the PlayStation 4?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Another massive truck full of bees crashes and releases millions of bees out on the highway; Massive Wedding Brawl causes multiple police departments to be called to the scene; The drunk superhero of “proudly urinating” has been discovered in Florida
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!