Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Our associate producer John Bruno tries to do his own Shia LaBeouf “Just Do It” motivational talk
- Introduction — Rich saw Rick Mirarchi and Chris Nee from last week’s episode at their Academic Probation Tour show; What would happen if Michael Jordan and Al Pacino teamed up for a movie?
- Sports Sampler — Does the MLB All-Star Game really have to determine home-field advantage for the World Series?; Jordan Speith falls short of the Grand Slam at the British Open; Why not have Speed Golf as an PGA event?: USA wins the IFAF World Championship, Mike has to talk football!
- Entertainment Entree — Some crazy lady has advice for all vacationers this summer; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Why is Comcast trying to create a horrible streaming service?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Another person has fallen asleep on railroad tracks without getting hurt; Woman claims that Jesus would pay for her restaurant bill; After a couple gets into fight, boyfriend calmly “aims” and urinates on her according to weird police report; Crazy Florida Man takes plane to Cuba, says he needs to see Fidel Castro!
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!