Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Our associate producer, John Bruno, “looks stupid”
- Introduction — Mike saw “Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No” and can’t believe it’s an actual thing; Rich wants to see SyFy produce “The Pot-Smoking Lions Show”
- Sports Sampler — “The Dez Bryant Catch Rule” has been changed slightly, will it have an impact?; Eagles fans ranked by ESPN as the worst fan base in the NFL, is it fair?; Lebron James signs “content creation deal” with Warner Bros., is Space Jam 2 actually happening?
- Entertainment Entree — L.A. Beast wants to bring Crystal Pepsi back; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Adam Sandler’s new movie “Pixels” flops at the box office, is Sandler becoming a “has-been” actor?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Some guy is pooping on specific holes at a golf course, complete with toilet paper; Guy in New Jersey breaks into home, stays there under the guest room bed for 3 days and charges cell phones; Florida man goes on weird rampage through residential homes
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!