Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich and Mike are back from their summer break; Mike recaps the Costanzo Caravan in Ocean City, NJ and Marvel’s “Ant-Man”; Rich saw Smashing Pumpkins & Marilyn Manson
- Sports Sampler — Rich previews the PGA Championship this weekend; Phillies trade away Jonathan Papelbon and Cole Hamels; Pre-Preseason Predictions for Super Bowl 50; Can we please get Pope Francis to bless Sam Bradford’s injury-prone knees?
- Entertainment Entree — Awesome news anchor just had enough of the damn Kardashians; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Roi & The Secret People release new single (Music Video here!); Rowdy Roddy Piper passes away at the age of 61
- Rich’s Side Dish — Dr. Yin Shun Jyutsu’s “Finger System of Stress”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Grandmother in Russia admits to serial killing, but police think it could be worse; Man tries to steal bottles of wine and sushi by putting them down his pants; Everybody apparently is touching themselves in public
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!