Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — The Secret Fate of All High School History Classes
- Introduction — Mike rode in the 6ABC hot-air balloon at the Philadelphia Zoo; Rich saw Billy Joel at Citizens Bank Park
- Sports Sampler — Jason Day wins the PGA Championship; Jordan Speith becomes the new World #1 Golfer; Bubba Watson tries to argue for relief when his ball lands on an ant-hill; Eagles win their first pre-season game, what can we take away from it?
- Entertainment Entree — L.A. Beast sings his heart out for Crystal Pepsi; Mike’s This Week In Entertainment; “Fear The Walking Dead” premieres this Sunday, what are our expectations?; Ridiculous clip of televangelist Robert Tilton re-emerges from John Oliver’s main segment
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Woman arrives at mall in a limousine, then tries to shoplift; Florida couple wakes up to a random stranger joining them in bed; Church opens up a shooting range in the “back canyon” of their property; Old man dumps urine on teenage boy for breaking bricks in his yard
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!