Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich took Mike to Harrah’s for his first gambling experience
- Sports Sampler — Eagles beat the Ravens for their second pre-season win; Was Terrell Suggs’ hit on Sam Bradford dirty?; Phillies favorite Chase Utley is traded to the Dodgers, we remember “WFC”
- Entertainment Entree — Steve Harvey picks out the weirdest answer he’s heard since hosting Family Feud; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Rich and Mike react to the debut episode of “Fear The Walking Dead”; Why Daniel sucks and Johnny is the real hero in “The Karate Kid”
- Rich’s Side Dish — Rich and Mike meet Cortana from the Windows 10 upgrade
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man breaks into house just to do laundry and shower; Man digs up his father many years after his death to “raise him to Heaven” or yell at him; Two idiots try to bring heavy weapons into the Pokemon World Championship; Why are religious speakers comparing weird things to food?
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!