Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike is going to start teaching a class, Rich can’t believe that; Rich saw a “Roulette Car” driving around Philly
- Sports Sampler — Eagles win their 3rd preseason games over the Packers; Will Tim Tebow make the Eagles’ final roster as the third QB?; What are the remaining concerns for the Eagles as the preseason wraps up this week?
- Rich is getting ready for his Fantasy Football draft
- Entertainment Entree — Donald Trump’s GREAT advertisement and audio clips of him saying “China” over and over again; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Hulu picks up Epix after Netflix drops them, is Hulu gaining ground on Netflix?
- What’s Pissing Me Off — Rich doesn’t like the “Man Stuff” section of Target’s “Cartwheel” app
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Truck full of cabbage crashes, litters highway full of cabbage; Woman chugs a full bottle of cognac at airport rather than have it be confiscated before her flight; Australian man wrongfully imprisoned when his bag of salt was mistaken for meth; Boston man steals tools and leaves stools in heist
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast: