Rick Mirarchi joins us on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast to talk Eagles, Arnold, and Hipster Douchebags with Typewriters! By the way, he’s got a funny new comedy album out, “I’m Just Saying… Funny Is Funny.” He’ll also be appearing this Sunday at the Manayunk Brew Pub for “Back to School Comedy Night!” Doors open at 7PM, show starts at 7:30 PM.
Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike was sick last week
- Rick Mirarchi Is Here — Rick talks his new comedy album, his “clean” gig at Parx Casino, and more!
- Sports Sampler — Eagles shockingly lose season opener to the Falcons; Who’s to blame?; Did we over-hype this team?; Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 2
- Entertainment Entree — Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Arnold Schwarzenegger will be the new host of “The Apprentice”, when will Arnold team up with Gary Busey?
- Rick Mirarchi hates Hipster Douchebags with Typewriters
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — 7-Eleven will soon deliver a $20 “Date Night Pack” to L.A. residents; Man with the world’s longest tongue wants to paint with it; Weird man urinates on passengers during a flight; Bride almost gets run over at her own wedding by a drunk party guest
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!