Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — John Bruno has a song to sing
- Introduction — Mike plays the scariest video game he’s played; Telltale games “will remember that” move you made; Rich makes the PS4 plunge
- Sports Sampler — Should Chase Utley have been suspended for 2 playoff games because of his slide that injured the Mets’ second-baseman?; Eagles rebound with a win against the horrible Saints, can they turn the season around?; Our Fantastic Four Picks for Week 6
- Entertainment Entree — Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Steven Spielberg thinks Superhero Movies could “go the way of the Western” and die off, could it happened?
- What’s Pissing Me Off — Rich could be stuck with a 32-inch heavy Tube CRT TV that no one wants
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Burger King’s new “Halloween Whopper” has a very weird side-effect on customers; Man calls 911 after his girlfriend refuses to have sex with him; Florida man charged with DWI claims his erratic driving was caused by “his dog driving”; A cracker that survived the Titanic will officially go up for auction
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!