Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike finally watched the legendary movie “Chinatown”; Rich went to a wedding
- Sports Sampler
- The Eagles defeat the Giants 27-7 on Monday Night Football
- Fluke Or NAWWWW?! — Are the Eagles actually legit?
- Fantastic Four Picks for Week 7
- A Special “Star Wars Episode 7” PSA From Rich
- Entertainment Entree — Televangelist Robert Tilton gets his own techno remix; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; What movie franchises *should* have character reboots, and which movie franchises are just hoping for a quick cash-in?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man wipes his police summons on his butt cheeks and throws it back at officer; Florida couple steal stuff, but then leave name in the store’s guestbook; Mother tries to smuggle drugs to her daughter in prison with her tampons
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News Special — The Worst Sick Day Excuses Employees Actually Told Their Employers in 2015
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!