Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Bruno makes Mike says embarrassing things
- Introduction — We can go off on different tangents; Mike got his computer fixed; Rich was at the ABATE Motorcycle Toy Run
- Sports Sampler
- The Kansas City Royals win the World Series
- Did the Mets blow Game 5 by leaving Matt Harvey in the 9th inning?
- Mike never heard of the legendary Mr. Celery mascot of the Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Fluke or NAWWWW — Are the Denver Broncos the Super Bowl favorites?
- Fantastic Four Picks for Week 9
- Random Bit — More research into Mr. Celery!
- Entertainment Entree — Kanye West should be a stand-up comedian; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; CBS will produce a new “Star Trek” TV series but with a potentially bad catch
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Odessa, Ukraine is really really really obsessed with Star Wars; Monopoly tournament ends in brawl because of old man’s “unsportsmanlike conduct”; Quebec City pharmacy confuses drugs with candy for kids; Naked Florida woman needed to cool off by covering herself in ketchup
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!