Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — We forgot our Associate Producer John Bruno’s birthday last week
- Sports Sampler
- Eagles defeat the Cowboys in Overtime
- Act 2 Predictions: Which team has the best chance of staying undefeated? How will the Eagles finish?
- Fantastic Four Picks for Week 1
- Entertainment Entree — Rich’s Wrestling Update; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Quentin Tarantino compares vintage one-off story styles versus the current story-arc style of Television, is one necessarily better than the other?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Prisoners train a mouse to smuggle drugs between cells; Old lady destroys her million-dollar savings so her “spoiled” kids wouldn’t inherit it; Study shows a clear winner as to who can drink more in the battle of blue eyes VS brown eyes
- What Have We Leaned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!