Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich and Mike aren’t drunk this week, but one day, we will do a drunk episode…
- Sports Sampler — Holly Holm dominates former UFC Champion Ronda Rousey in a shocking upset; Eagles choke 16-point lead and lose to the Dolphins; Who will win the pitiful NFC East?; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four picks for Week 11
- Entertainment Entree — Don Vito from “Jackass” and “Viva La Bam” dies at 59, we play his crazy sound clips; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Our official “Spectre” review
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Zebras were on the loose in West Philadelphia while Rich was in Philly on Sunday; Man throws bananas at store employees and steals things; Florida Woman calls 911 for chicken wings and cigarettes; Woman buries herself in a deeper hole of trouble with the cops because she couldn’t stop talking about bribing them with a certain service
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!