Happy Thanksgiving! Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike’s getting ready for Thanksgiving; Rich was at “The Vault” at Valley Forge Casino
- Sports Sampler
- The Eagles Suck — Is Chip Kelly’s system a failure? Where does this team go from here?
- THE FLYERS WON AT HOME IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR RECORDING!
- Rich and Mike’s Biggest Turkeys of the NFL so far
- Fantastic Four Picks for Week 12
- A Dramatic Reading — Mike reads a response he got to an Amazon Review
- Entertainment Entree — Mike hears Rocky talk about “Rantlers” in Rocky V for the first time; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Video Game Developer offers full refunds for a bad game he made; Sony has quietly added PlayStation 2 emulation into the PlayStation 4, will a big library of past PlayStation games reemerge soon?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — NYC Woman will fight lawsuit even though cops say she stole a taxicab while drunk; Florida Darth Vader tries to rob bank, but is thwarted by a jar of Blue Cheese dressing; We want to support the Beaverton superhero “The Guardian Shield” even after he couldn’t pay the rent for his apartment
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!