Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike’s Thanksgiving report; Rich has too many games to catch up on after Black Friday; Rich is at The Campout For Hunger this week
- Sports Sampler — The Sixers break the record for most consecutive losses by a professional sports team with 28 losses (Bonus commentary from Frank “No Sausages!” Costanzo); The Eagles lose to the Lions; Can the Eagles still salvage a playoff run in the horrible NFC East division?; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks
- Entertainment Entree — Donald Trump is literally making zero sense, so maybe a Techno remix can help him out?; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Are open-world video games getting tired and outdated?; Rich and Mike review The Walking Dead’s Midseason Finale
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Rich updates everyone on the Black Friday deals you can get on the Black Market; Did a dude named “Miller” steal a Coors Light beer truck?; Some Apple employee really did horrible, crappy things to his apartment; Crazy, drunk, and melodramatic real estate agent goes through roller-coaster of emotion when he’s arrested for trespassing
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!