Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — Mike, Bruno, and Rich try tongue-twisters
- Introduction — Mike saw “Creed” and a show in Philly; Rich was recovering from the Campout For Hunger
- Sports Sampler — The Sixers actually won a game; The Eagles somehow defeat the Patriots, 35-28; Where the hell do the Eagles go from here?; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 14
- Entertainment Entree — Don Vito gives dating advice; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver singer Scott Weiland passes away; Drummer Neil Peart retires, is this the end of Rush?; Rich and Mike react to RadioTimes’ “Top 100 Movie Music Chart”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — A guy named Bud Weisser tries to break into the Budweiser bottling plant; The most adorable 19-year-old drug dealer steals Mike’s heart; Weird stalker looks through windows of houses and then poops on their property; The Curious Case of Florida’s “DeJesus”
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!