Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike had “Second Thanksgiving”; Rich loves Christmas and Holiday Parties
- Sports Sampler — Sports Illustrated’s “Sportsperson of the Year” for 2015 is a historic choice by the magazine; Eagles defeat the Bills, 23-20; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 15; Was Carolina wrong for taking a team photo at the 2-minute warning of their blowout win over the Falcons?
- Entertainment Entree — The comedy-mystery movie “Clue” turns 30 years old this week; Mike’s This Week in Entertainment; Rich can’t wait to see the new Star Wars movie; Mike challenges Rich to figure out people’s #ExplainAFilmPlotBadly synopses
- The Side Dish — Phone Interview With The Guardian Shield!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Elderly lady gets stuck in her couch after Thanksgiving; Man finds out the Nativity Scene isn’t exactly the best place to hide from cops; Florida woman causes a lot of trouble on her escape from police; Rich lets Mike know about a Christmas album sung entirely by goats
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!