Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich and Mike saw “The Hateful Eight” Roadshow Screening!
- It’s time for the “Oddies” — Each of the Best Odd News stories played in this episode wins a special award!
- In Memoriam — Chip Kelly’s Head Coaching Job With the Eagles, RIP 2013-2015
- Part One: The Best Odd News Characters — The Most Adorable Drug Kingpin; The Jovial Jerk-Off; Breaking Mickey; $368 Billion Ristorante Del Bioshock
- Part Two: The Weird Stuff We Do — Duel of the Blue Cheese; A Fart Symphony; O Come All Ye Washing Machines; History Channel Presents Monopoly War Letters
- Part Three: The Best of the Best — The Cracker From The Titanic; The Florida Missile Auction; The Strangest Missed Connections on Craigslist; Gone Girl 2: I’ve Always Wanted To Start A Forest Fire
- What Have We Learned in 2015 & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast in 2015. Have a Happy New Year, and we’ll see you in 2016!