Here’s what happened on this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Cold Open — If you say “Everyone is a Bum”, you must be Rocky
- Introduction — Rich and Mike Starting Off the New Year
- Sports Sampler
- Eagles win their final game of the season over the Giants
- Fluke or NAWWWWW?!?! — Chip Kelly’s scheme in the NFL
- Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for the Wildcard Round
- Donald Trump “guarantees” the Jets would have made the playoffs if Woody Johnson wasn’t a Jeb Bush fan?
- Entertainment Entree — “Butt Drugs” is a real place in Indiana; Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”; Motorhead’s Lemmy Kilmister passes away at age 70; Assassin Creed developer Ubisoft says they will not release games every year, should other video game studios follow suit?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Hoverboard-riding priest is in trouble after he used it during Christmas Mass; Weird thieves break into cafe, spray milk on walls, and cook burgers; Naked man wearing Ronald Reagan mask is creeping on people in Alabama; Man crashes through two office buildings because he “has to go back in time”
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!