Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike had part one of his family’s sausage weekend; Rich finally finished Arkham Knight
- Sports Sampler
- Recap of Wildcard Weekend in the NFL
- “What’s Pissing Me Off” — Skip Bayless and anybody that mentions the Cowboys during the playoffs
- Fantastic Four Picks for the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs
- Entertainment Entree
- David Bowie passes away at the age of 69
- What the hell is Stallone saying after his Golden Globes win?
- Golden Globes recap and looking forward to the Oscars
- Mike’s “This Week in Entertainment”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Is this a sequel to Poo to the Loo?; Crazy guy steals candy, tries to open up his own candy store in his garage; Florida man really enjoys touching himself; Florida woman leads a dangerous low-speed chase; Man calls police to discuss how he was ripped off on recent meth drug deal
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!